RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Vendor
4,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the process of possibly having a small gathering at my place after Thunder in the Valley this year. If any of you local guys are interested, let me know. Me and about 4 Harley buddies/wives/girlfriendswill be heading up there Saturday and messing around then back to my place near 7 Springs for beer, grilling and bonfire. If anyone is interested let me know. It's out in the country and peaceful. Not looking to have a huge thing just thought anyone close may be interested in a little gathering, and it would be nice not to be the only warrior in the pack again.....

·
Registered
568 Posts
If weather is good I'm in. I'll probably be on my FZ1 as I suspect me warrior will be sold by then. Mind if I bring one of my Harley buds along?

·
Vendor
4,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cosmo said:
If weather is good I'm in. I'll probably be on my FZ1 as I suspect me warrior will be sold by then. Mind if I bring one of my Harley buds along?

not at all...seems like that's all I hang out with....Keep in touch..

·
Registered
827 Posts
Hey parkinglot, Maybe I can come. I've never gone to thunder in the valley. What are the dates for this year. Later Zipper

·
Registered
87 Posts
I'll be riding up from Pittsburgh friday late morning and coming home that night. If anybody is interested in riding along, let me know. I actually have to work while I'm there.

·
Vendor
4,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Holy cow Ken, whatcha doin all the way up here?? As of now, I am going up saturday.Unfortunately my bathroom at my house is gutted, I found some mold in the living room wall, so my living room is also gutted, so as much as I wanted to have a little gathering, it prolly wont happen this year. Next year looks a lot better for me..Leaving from Somerset sometime in the AM. Mountain Boss Hoss has their open house next weekend also. I was late last year, but some folks were telling me about the guys doing burnouts on the 350HP bar stools....I kinda want to see that. After today, I wont be back on the forum until next sunday, so please, PM if you want to meet up, and please leave an email address so I can respond back to ya.. I am up near Seven Springs so I am open to meeting anywhere.....Zipper, Sung?? Hope to see some there.

·
Vendor
4,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lotsa stuff goin on there.. I just looked through again, heck we could hit the stuff in somerset, take 30 out to bedford and up 56 towards j-town hit the stuff in windber and then into town...nice ridin that way...

·
Registered
22,677 Posts
parkinglot said:
Holy cow Ken, whatcha doin all the way up here??

Visiting family. Unfortunately, I have to fly back tomorrow afternoon (I just got here about 3 this afternoon). Work called....

On a more positive note, I'm leaving my bike up here and I'll be back up to get it in a few weeks. The riding up here is really nice. Particularly with weather like today's. It was just cool enough to wear my jacket but there wasn't a cloud in the sky. I even got a warning from the nice highway patrolman in WV.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
ridingrules said:
parkinglot said:
Holy cow Ken, whatcha doin all the way up here??

Visiting family. Unfortunately, I have to fly back tomorrow afternoon (I just got here about 3 this afternoon). Work called....

On a more positive note, I'm leaving my bike up here and I'll be back up to get it in a few weeks. The riding up here is really nice. Particularly with weather like today's. It was just cool enough to wear my jacket but there wasn't a cloud in the sky. I even got a warning from the nice highway patrolman in WV.

Let us know when you are back by posting up and maybe we can all get a warning

·
Registered
22,677 Posts
I'll do that. It will most likely be in July some time, but I doubt I'll be able to give you much notice. My windows of opportunity tend to close pretty quickly and work is pretty unpredictable, so I can't plan very far ahead.

·
Vendor
4,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ridingrules said:
I'll do that. It will most likely be in July some time, but I doubt I'll be able to give you much notice

Drop me a pm or an email to [email protected] and if you are back up on a weekend, I will make it a point to meet up and do a few miles with you and buy you lunch...

As for Thunder, my plans stay as long as the rain subsides. Mid june and I had my furnace on this week.. good grief

I am leaving my hut in Trent (seven springs) at9am. riding the couple miles to a B&B I like to eat breakfast at in the mornings then heading to Mountain Boss Hoss in Somerset. From there to Bedford via route 30 or 31 up old 220 to 56 then up to windber to the rally they have there. then to J-town, then to greenhouse park, then to somerset and back to my place. I can change the routes up if anyone wants to join. I have a couple Harley buddies I have to meet in Bedford but they like to ride too.. Anyone that wants to come back to my place for a beer and a burger onthe grill is more than welcome. My house however is under major renovations. no yard, dumpster in the yard, no carpet and most walls are studs only. (just lettin ya know) Next year I will have room for folks to stay in the house or camping in the yard.(unless they take it)
Anyhow, please drop me an email at the above address if interested in meeting up as I will not be signing back onto the forum after tonight until next week. Thanks and hope to see some of you guys...dave

·
Registered
827 Posts
Sorry about the late reply. I want to go this year if anyone is interested, PM me or post. Later

·
Registered
87 Posts
I'll be heading up Friday morning 8-9ish but I'm working a booth (Nationwide Insurance, stop by) and home again when I'm done that evening. Anybody wants to ride along is welcome.

·
Vendor
4,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Had a good time at thunder this year. rode in with JT (steelcitycruiser) great guy. Actually saw three warriors there. One on 56 had Toms cycles onthe plate holder he passed me ( i was with a group) and never saw him again, saw one parked right by the bridge, and in windber, saw an ohio warrior, white with blue flames, bags, windshield...anyhow, great time there, wish I could have done some more riding and looking around, but all in all it was a good time.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts