RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to replace both front and rear tires, both stock sizes.

motoxoutlet $291.98 shipping included,

swmototire $281.90 taxes not included (they are here in Tucson so I have to pay taxes)

I tried a couple of local shops and their prices are through the roof. I have used swmototire several times but just thought I would check to see if they are little less expensive elsewhere before paying city taxes. Thanks!

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
swmoto has done me right. great price and great customer service. dont mees with a good thing. not saying anything bad about the other place just havent used them before

·
Registered
325 Posts
I was just about to order from MotoX the other night, but someone on a Roadliner forum pointed me elsewhere, motorcycleproshop. I just ordered from Motorcycle Pro Shop. My total was 276 for stock sizedAV55 and AV56. motox charges 25 shipping and handling. M/C Pro Shop charges $2 handling on the order and $9 shipping per tire.

They shipped out of CA, so you should be able to avoid sales tax.

·
Registered
27 Posts
This is just a little FYI for anyone who doesn't know. Anyone that lives near or close enough to go to a racetrack, the professional riders that come in...you know the ones that are sponsored with pit crews etc will run a street tire around the track for a lap or two during testing then take the tires off and sell them. You can pick up all your major brands like Avon, Bridgestone, etc for like $30 a piece. I go to Dallas Motor Speedway once a year and watch them race...come home with a truck bed full of tires. All your buddies love you and you get lots of free beers when they know you have tires for cheap

1 - 5 of 5 Posts