RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Coming from SVrider.com and just purchased a warrior a little over a week ago.

Not to compare the websites... Both have tons of owners that mod the crap out of the two bikes. SVrider.com has a section where the members submit things they have done to their bikes and how they did it.

RSwarrior could do the same thing and it would be twice as helpful with this bike. The ecu adjustment could be listed. Everyones different settings could be submitted. How to install V-BAK, different exhausts, fender eliminator etc... there could even be a section where members upload different WAV. files so you could hear what different exhausts sound like. The section could be endless.

I know when I was building my SV track bike I reffered to SVriders tips & tricks section everyday.

This would also really cut down on the same questions being asked over and over again.

Just a thought.

heres a pic of my new warrior!![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Nice looking bike. How do you like your rhineharts?

As for the tips and tricks section, there is a mod section in here for all of that already. Alot of guys have posted questions in there not knowing what the section is for and kinda messed it up a little. Also, you can use the search feature for mods and it will bring up alot of different stuff.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh yeah trust me I've been to the mod section but they are still threads that go away. The search option works good but not everyone thinks to do a search.

I was just saying it would be alot easier with a tips & tricks section that always stayed put.

The current mod section would still be useful to show off something new that you've done.

I work at a dealership and Rineharts are the only thing the owner will put on the new warriors. Having taken many Demos out and riding with the Rinehart's and loving the sound it was the natural choice for me. Now that I have them though I feel like a big puss because they are soo loud in my sleepy neighborhood. Now If I could find some way to just idle all the way out to the busy street I'd be set but as soon as I twist the throttle I wake up the dead[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif] I still wouldn't trade them for anything though.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Red Warriors are the fastest, usually about 10-20hp more than all the other colours, and they do 60mpg.

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
quote:Originally posted by oly

Red Warriors are the fastest, usually about 10-20hp more than all the other colours, and they do 60mpg.

I like this guy.[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif] Why...because he have a Warrior.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
Carknee, maybe you should LOCK the "MODS" forum knda like the FAQ section and only drop threads in there that are worthy mods.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts