RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
That looks pretty **** large to be stuck to your tire... sure would be much more convenient though and safer since I neglect checking mine before every ride. Let us know how it works out.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
I use the little screw-on valve stem thingies that display a green color when the tires contain correct pressure, and begin turning red if/when pressure drops. 36 psi front and back. I had to get something so that I could tell at a glance, if tire pressure is in good shape. Bought 'em at a local mom/pop motorcycle store. So far, they make me feel better, and seem to work well.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
To be honest i would rather spend $180.00 on a cool mod for the warrior and check my air in the tires the old fashioned way once a week or if your really concerned before every ride etc.

·
Vendor
4,401 Posts
that is interesting...let us know how it works if you buy and install...I have the auto fill on my carhauler...never have to check them or anything...adjusts automatically....probably too big to fit on the warrior..

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Arizona Warrior said:
To these http://www.autogeek.net/kwtc.htmlor to the other thing?

Yeah, those. Those look to be the same size as a regular cover as opposed to the wireless detailed setup which just seems way too big. Too bad they only trigger or not and only detect a difference and not specific preasure though. Still, for $20 I might give those a try.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Marco Polo said:
Arizona Warrior said:
To these http://www.autogeek.net/kwtc.htmlor to the other thing?

Yeah, those. Those look to be the same size as a regular cover as opposed to the wireless detailed setup which just seems way too big. Too bad they only trigger or not and only detect a difference and not specific preasure though. Still, for $20 I might give those a try.

I can speak positively about these little things. I don't have that brand (don't remember which), but mine look and work similar to those ones. Yeah, for $15 or $20, they do the job. I've checked them against a tire gauge and I believe they are accurate. I just like being able to take a quick glance to check for green or red.

I did look at a couple different brands before I bought mine. Some specifically stated that they were not intended for motorcycles. I finally foundone that specifically referenced motorcycles. I'll post the brand if I still have the package.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts