RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Come on fellow Warrior brothers! Does anyone want to have a worldwide toast together? I Do! I can kick a date out before new years day. Maybe the wed before, Dec 29th? Lets all have a toast to another year of riding together! Come on! Time so all can attend? If not, I will raise a glass by myself, and toast to all the fellow warrior brothers! Join me?

·
[Retired Admin-SuperMod]
31,482 Posts
Merged, also moved into the Toast forum. Sadly there was no official 2020-2021 Toast. Therefore the next one would be #9. I did an advanced search to verify, no Toast related posts in December 2020 or in early January 2021. Plus I remember being sad and forlorn hahahaha :ROFLMAO:

Hey, can someone shoot me the link to this years toast? 2021-2022, #9? Can't seem to find info on this years, only older years. Thanks!

·
[Retired Admin-SuperMod]
31,482 Posts
It's was always fun when we would all check-in over the 24-hour day just to see who is logged-in. A check-in for just a couple minutes maybe every six hours during the 24. Kickoff is 8pm Greenwich and pay attention to the international date line. The date does not have to be the 31st. A few days or a week earlier works just fine. Friday nights worked best over the years but try to avoid actual holidays so family time is not impacted.

Somebody just decide what day/date and stary time in what ever city. Just spell-it-out and let it happen. I will probably check-in late evening of USA-PT time zone. I regret that I cannot be here most of the 24 as in some prior years.

Have fun guys.

BTW the prior badge design was filled-up and so somebody should design and post a 2021-2022 event Badge. It makes it memorable. It's fun!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts