RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Added Mini-Fairing and Pro Pipe today. I was under the impression that the Pipe would come with a street baffle and a race baffle. It only came with a street baffle. Where is a good place to buy the race baffle?

·
Registered
397 Posts
Just take a hacksaw and cut off the the end that closes off the baffle. It makes it a little bit louder, but by no means is it too loud.

Rex

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RexWarrior - Thanks for the tip. Within 10 miles of the Maiden Voage with the pipe it started rattling. Got home to find both screws almost completely fell out of the baffle. After I get the hacksaw out (or Die Grinder) I guess I'll need to use Loc-Tite on the bolts.

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
quote:Originally posted by G_Rock

RexWarrior - Thanks for the tip. Within 10 miles of the Maiden Voage with the pipe it started rattling. Got home to find both screws almost completely fell out of the baffle. After I get the hacksaw out (or Die Grinder) I guess I'll need to use Loc-Tite on the bolts.

If you're still wondering, http://www.hellriser.com has a nice Propipe end-cap that comes with a competition baffle. Style and substance all rolled in to one...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts