RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know about the rest of ya, but I'm ready for a new poll. Either that or change the name to this months poll. Just a thought.

*Moved to site news comments

·
Registered
128 Posts
My boss is obsessed with this website. He can't get anything done until he spends a least a half hour here. Why? Why do people buy these bikes and then tear them apart? Just wonderin'... Debi

·
Registered
173 Posts
There is a difference between tearing things apart and modifying them. Tearing it apart would mean you have Yama-guts all over your garage... a very sad sight. Modifying them means you have un-neccisary parts all over your garage, but more part put back on your Yamaha 'modifying' it. Think of it this way. You go to a store. You try on many different clothes, but you don't like the styles that the store put together so you take the blouse from one outfit and the skirt from another and ther you go, you've just done your own modification.
*disclaimer* These comments were not meant to offend anyone. This sight is not only for info, but also for some laughs. IMHO, of course.

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
it's like eating lays potato chips, bet ya can't eat one. it's more of disease than an obsession. once you start you can't stop, one mod is too many, 1000 mods are not enough.

·
Premium Member
13,680 Posts
This seems to have gotten off topic rather quickly. Might as well continue the trend.

Just curious, why does someone named Jim sign his post as Debi??

·
Registered
814 Posts
Shirley you don't think Debi may of got on Jim's computer while he wasn't looking.
Whoops, sorry OldMan, didn't mean to call you Shirley.
I think Jim is Debi's boss, but I may be mistaken.

To resemble the topic, more Polls works for me.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Jim IS my boss, but we all know who the REAL boss is. As long as he is out on that bike, I'm the queen. (yes, I hijacked his computer.)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts