RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A buddy of mine works at a dealership and I talked to him about you guys on here. With the recall going on and all the mods to be done, I asked him if he could do something for for my buds on here. Here is a link to check out if you interested in parts and accessories.

http://pub17.ezboard.com/ftomscyclefrm8.showMessage?topicID=1.topic

Any help I can help you with let me know.

*Moved to Member Discounts

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Ron,

That sounds like a great deal! Does he carry the complete line of star accessories? If so, any direct links to a site, or do we tell him our affiliation with RSWARRIOR.com to get the discount(s)? Thanks!!!

·
Registered
585 Posts
You are the man...and you'd better hope that Tom doesn't find out that your friend is hooking us up or this will be a short lived deal!! I've bought bikes from that guy and he can be tough, but I'm all over this for as long as it lasts. Add that to our stops on Saturday!!

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Burk....I know what your saying. We'll stop there too on saturday.

Guys, just let him know your from this site or warstar (Ron) sent ya and they will hook you up. They sell everything in the star catalog, and from other aftermarket companies as well. Good luck! Remember to talk to Jeff or BJ. There the ones to deal with on this.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey guy this is BJ from Tom's Cycle. This is a done deal. Everything "warstar" said, 20% and anyhting over $300.00 no shipping.

we are in the process of switching websites.

www.toms-cycle.flyinhighfreestyle.com is where the forum is.

or call us toll free at 888-273-3926 ext 5

Thanks. there is a spot on our forum for all the members at RSWARRIOR.COM so keep the post coming.

·
Registered
11 Posts
We can handle the Yamaha recalls. Give us a call.

the recall kits are still on Back order with no ETA.

the 1600 kits just came off of B.O.
the 1700 are still on B.O.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Soon as I saw your post warstar I called. I spoke with Jeff and he hooked me up. I ordered the parts (with the part #s) as posted by "wheres my bj" above. Way under 900 for the pistons, valve springs, cams, and clutch spring. saved me at least 100. Oh yea!.....I'm hoping I'm gonna be ready for when, if ever, the recall kits arrive. Thanks warstar!!!!! I owe you a beer.

Now, my only question is...do I have to stand behind the mechanic at my local shop to ensure that the parts I givem actually go IN MY BIKE?????
-parInoid

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Being that Tom's is a franchised Yamaha dealer he can also get Orient Express parts (if he chooses too). BJ, just call in to the 800# in my signature to get set up, tell them Rob sent ya.

See one hand washes the other!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Thats right, when I called Jeff at Toms-Cycle he said that he could get OE and other aftermarket parts for the warrior. Based on the deal that he gave me on Yami stuff, I would guess that he could also give a kind deal on OE (and other) stuff. Pony-Up$

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Rob,

Jeff gave me a call and I gave him the number that you gave me and said talk to Skip. I told him you guys carry everything we would need for our yamaha's. I was hoping he would call you guys. With them being a dealer for OE stuff, that's gonna make my wallet very thin......

1 - 20 of 92 Posts