RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Can Anyone tell me how the Bar end Mirrors are installed? If it isnt to much of a PITA, i would be buying one of them....

thanks all.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Oooh, chrome goodies. I could use several of those, thanks. Too bad the drive cover isn't the flames.

Are you still planning on putting together a Monster Garage for December?

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
BJMartin said:
Can Anyone tell me how the Bar end Mirrors are installed? If it isnt to much of a PITA, i would be buying one of them....

thanks all.
I've been contemplating bar-end mirrors myself. Would look nice to get those things off the top of the bars. My main concern, is that I ride in traffic quite a bit, and really use my mirrors. I've wondered how useful (visibility) they are.

From what I've found during my research, these Joker mirrors appear to be one of the best choices, albeit one of the most expensive choices. They MSRP for $115 each.

Found the manufacturer's site, including installation instructions about half way down the page: http://www.jokermachine.com/itemstreet2004.asp?ItemID=237&CategoryID=62&Placeholder=0

·
Registered
7,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Warrior_uk said:
Will you ship to the UK ?

I personally don't do international shipping. Don't have the time to deal with international customs forms and shipping costs are usually outragious. However you can ship through a service like www.bonvu.com

They have a shipping center in Texas that sellers can ship to and you do your own customs declarations.

Hope this helps!

·
Registered
7,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Marco Polo said:
Oooh, chrome goodies.  I could use several of those, thanks.  Too bad the drive cover isn't the flames.

Are you still planning on putting together a Monster Garage for December?

Yes as soon as the new VMax is here I will plan one.

·
Registered
753 Posts
are you suppose to log into see it? tried clicking on the link and it pulls up the site but no pics just the page,tried firefox and ie

1 - 13 of 13 Posts