RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I am in Zanesville this past Saturday at a poker run with a good friend of mine. We are on the first leg of the ride when a guy on a 1100 sabre pulls up next to us and wants to run. (Now I know this is not fair, but it was the first one of the morning so I looked at it like it was a warmup). We blasted off at the next green light and he got embarrassed. He had never seen a warrior before and wanted to know if that was one of Jesse James bikes. You can tell i am not dealing with the smartest people.
Next there was a new Mustang Cobra and a new Mustang Saleen (?,but I hear they are pretty fast) Smoke them both from light to light.
Then there was a Mean Streak. It was pretty quick, but could not keep up.
One the final leg of the trip, I finally came across a VRod (driver was one of the Finks from Finks HD in Zville). I knew I was not going to fare well because of the huge amount of road after that light, but I was 4 and 0 for the day, I was feeling spunky. Well, I hung in there for about 6 or 7 seconds, and then he pulled away.
All in all, it was a great day. All races were done from light to light. I would guesstimate about 1/8 mile between lights or there abouts. One good thing about Zanesville, everyone up there wants to race. haha Have a good one.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Nice! I don't street race but I beat a couple of Harleys (a VRod and a Sportster) at the track this past weekend. OK, the Sportster broke at the starting line, but it's still a win :). And the VRod I BARELY beat by .0017 of a second across the finish line.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
WOW!! Replying to a thread from 17 years ago! I think you've broken a record for oldest post replied to. 🤣
Ha! Didn't even notice that :p . Don't really care about dates all that much, I guess. I have a sister-in-law that has the exact same birthday as me, minus two years, and I can never remember to send her a birthday card.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts