RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from our 1300 mile ride over the weekend. We started in Salt Lake city and headed north. We stayed the Thursday night in Afton Wyoming, then went through Big Sky Mt. and stayed on Friday in Chico Hot Springs. Then it was off to REd Lodge Mt. for the 2006 Beartooth Bike Rally. This pic is from the top of Beartooth pass 11,000 feet. Seriously some of the most beautiful scenery on the Earth. After Bear Tooth it was into Yellowstone and on to Jackson for Friday night. Then after some breakfast Sunday morning it was back home to SLC. 11 guys went and 3 were on Warriors. Met a couple other Rswarriors and had an epic journey. I am on the far left and Bennett is right next to me. Who said Warriors weren't good long distance cruisers?

Insert Image:

60.07 KB

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here's a shot of Bennett at the Red Lodge Bear Tooth Rally.

Insert Image:

86.7 KB

And one of me at a gas station along the way:

Insert Image:

70.09 KB

Action shot of Bennett Just outside of Columbus Montana:

Insert Image:

55.38 KB

And our Buddy Kelly who still needs to get his butt on this site:

Insert Image:

73.08KB

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
cool pics and the warrior makes a great long distance cruiser that is some good mileage for 3 day weekend ride on [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
331 Posts
Ahh, my azz still hurts! Kidding, I was surprisingly comfortable on the ride! This ride was incredible! Glad to be a part of it, thanks for twisting my arm Cam...

·
Registered
7,926 Posts
Cool pics. The warrior is a good long distance bike for sure. I did however put a windshield and mustang seat on mine. I do some serious seat time myself.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah, I used the Corbin Dual tour with the backrest. Worth every penny, I hate how it looks, but I was in love with it by day 2.

·
Registered
22,677 Posts
Nice. Sorry I missed you guys. I did see one other warrior as we were leaving Yellowstone to the south. He was with probably 10 other bikes. I would've stopped & turned around to go find out who it was, but I was in the minivan pulling the bike on the trailer that morning.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts