RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
Honestly 110-120 is really tops on these bikes, definitely more motor than tranny gears. Even with a 33t front pulley i can't get mine above 115mph. On the other hand my buddies vrod will pull for days i hit 110 without evem trying.

·
Premium Member
4,599 Posts
How much do you weigh? That will affect your top end. A jockey might get the Warrior to 130... A big guy? Probably 115.

·
Administrator
5,945 Posts
I don't know how fast mine goes but i can hit the rev limiter easy and fast with the motor mods i have now. I think mine will do 130 mph with the pistons and PR cams. I know before it took for ever for it to get up to speed when it was stock, but it is a different bike with the motor mods and Ivan's flash. I weigh 165 right now.

·
Premium Member
13,679 Posts
This pic is of the Speedo-Healer recall after a ride. Engine mods listed in the profile and the run was at sea level.

·
Registered
4,963 Posts
I have had mine at actual 133 mph. That is with Stage IV kit ( mostly) and a 33 tooth pulley at the time - and that was flying in formation with three buddies on Harleys - for quite a stretch!:cool::D

·
Registered
8,372 Posts
IMHO its not how fast it will go its how fast it will do it.

Stock compression bikes will struggle to get to the rev limiter in 5th gear.

Tried to pin the speedo needle on my Busa a few times but aborted due to cross winds.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts