1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,143 Posts
About 130 mph.

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
about 115 REAL mph until it is broken in. Gotta be on level ground and the lower elevation, the better as well as cool or cold air and no headwind.
Depending on how well your particular engine runs after break-in, you may get it up to 120-125 REAL mph.
As posted many times, my SpeedStar IV kitted Warrior topped out after about a mile run at just over 140 indicated on the speedo, but verified on multiple runs with GPS as 136mph.

·
Registered
7,926 Posts
I seen in a magazine once that a stock warrior, not yet broken in did 116. I have had mine well above this (Indicated) but it had several K miles on it at the time. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
All i know is that my beast is as FAF and thats all that matters to me [^] .......Frec.....U.K..

·
Registered
5,332 Posts
122 mph, GPS verified with stock air box and stock exhaust. Indicated 132 on the speedo. With a DIY air box, the Speedstar exhaust, and a PCIII it will go 124 mph GPS verified, 136-7'ish on the speedo. And that's as fast as a stock geared Warrior will go, cause that's when the rev limiter kicks in.

·
Registered
10,143 Posts
quote:Originally posted by arwarrior

Let's not upset 95% of those that claim to be in the 130 MPH club [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Oh, I'm in the club. Maybe not when riding the Warrior (132 mph indicated on the Warrior), but... I'm in the club. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Shag

quote:Originally posted by arwarrior

Let's not upset 95% of those that claim to be in the 130 MPH club [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Oh, I'm in the club. Maybe not when riding the Warrior (132 mph indicated on the Warrior), but... I'm in the club. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

uhmm, not sure what club I'm in, but at what speed does an '05 Busa top out?....[8D]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts