RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2005 Honda VTX right now and am wanting to get a warrior. The 07 comes out in August. I'm torn between getting an 06 now or wait until an 07. I know there isn't much difference between the two. What should I do? Is there a big difference?

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Or, just find an 05, since there is absolutly no difference except price....

You have a VTX, why do you want a Warrior? And yes that is a trick question, but I am curious.....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i thought about that also. But I live in so cal so the discount will be marginal. rather spring a grand to get an 07. i just want variety. my VTX is a cruising cruiser. I want another cruiser that feels like a sport bike but not a sport bike. Also want a BMW K1200R naked bike next.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Know what ya mean... been waiting for some funds to clear and will be walking up the street to buy a Midnight 06' the've had it there for about a month now.. and I'm gambling that it'll be there at the vector point of the cleared funds and the arrival of the 07's [}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif] But if not I'll just get the 07 and be done with it... something about gettin the newest one... it's so close you should just wait and have bragging rights[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif] It is SoCal thing to do.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Redbull is right, just buy an '05 and be done with it. I live in SoCal and bought an '05 last month and it was brand new in a crate and I saved almost $2 grand vs new. Check out Kobe Woodland Hills. Either way you'll love the Warrior.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
12:00AM/emoticons/emotion-1.gif

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
Theres alot of differance between the 05 and o6 the rims are nicer looking the pulley as well. The front forks are shorter the front brakes are uglier on the 2006 than the 2005. Look in my gallery second picture I have a sheet on dealer cost for a 2006. You should be able to walk in and say $11500. OTD and feel like you've gotten a great deal. There was a dealer on here selling 2006 warriors for $10,500 a month ago and you can't get a better deal than that..

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
My bad!

Ok, so you are willing to waist a grand just so you can say the words 07 instead of 06, cos that is the only difference.

I would rather save the grand and buy parts for it. A grand will get you after market pipes and a PCIII with money to spair. A grand will get you a nice paint job. a grand and a half will get you a 240 kit, etc, etc, etc.....

I guess if you have money to through away, be my guest...

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
If the funds are available, get the 06 now. What are you waiting for?!??!?! Can't you hear it now? There's a Warrior out there now, calling your name. [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts