RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all this time I'll introduce myself bought an 06 left over without ever riding a warrior, after selling my beloved honda spirit 750 all I can say is WOW have felt power before as I have riden a friends busa (unreal)but never expected what I got with the warrior 1st ride was over 100 mile home time to get to know her a little. so far I added V&H Big Shots and a mini backrest for the wife, much more to come

·
Registered
186 Posts
welcome fellow newbie. i got my Warrior last week and just turned over 300 miles on a twisty backroad 15 minutes ago. i may have to move to Arizona so i never have to worry about rain again...

·
Registered
214 Posts
congrats! i just jumped on the bandwagon myself not too long ago (actually yesturday, lol). enjoy and ride safe!!

·
Premium Member
2,916 Posts
We have another HOOKED . . . .errrr . . .satisfied customer![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Welcome to the madness!

·
Administrator
28,388 Posts
Hi Rod welcome to our playground, nice bike bro!

quote:Originally posted by Spirits

Hi all this time I'll introduce myself bought an 06 left over without ever riding a warrior, after selling my beloved honda spirit 750 all I can say is WOW have felt power before as I have riden a friends busa (unreal)but never expected what I got with the warrior 1st ride was over 100 mile home time to get to know her a little. so far I added V&H Big Shots and a mini backrest for the wife, much more to come

·
Registered
754 Posts
Hey Spirits...I'm coming from a Shadow Spirit 750, too. I've had my Warrior (red, like yours) since April and LOVE IT. I also have the same backrest. Welcome to the forum.

Where you at in PA?

T

1 - 20 of 27 Posts