RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well got some cool news recently. The local track is starting a cruiser class for this summers races!. Rather than racing 600 cc crotch rockets and other bike like that we will have our own class this year. I can't wait for it to start and see how it does. On a side note it made it a little more justifiable to buy a new helmet since my was kind of old and i was probably due for a new one anyways.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Keep Us posted on Your racing venture ..... I know I am interested to see how it goes and what other bikes will be running in the same class

·
Registered
36 Posts
I thought you whooped up on the rockets last year or at least one the class, which is badass!

Do any mods to it over the winter?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I thought you whooped up on the rockets last year or at least one the class, which is badass!

Do any mods to it over the winter?
Didn't race it last year. I was prepared to race the rockets this year actually but they just decided to do this class a few weeks ago so we will go with that. I have the choice to race that other class if i want to since i have done the mods to my bike but we will see how i feel.

list of mods is............
Patrick Racing Cams
Patrick Racing 110 CU.IN. Kit
Patrick Racing Stage 2 Heads
Patrick Racing BAK
Patrick Racing Bored Throttle Bodies
Patrick Racing Polished Intake and Exhaust Manifolds
Vance and Hines Pro Pipe
Big City Thunder Baffle
Barons 31 Tooth Pulley
Ivan’s ECU Re-Flash
Barnett Clutch Kit
Barnett Heavy Clutch Springs
Barnett Clutch Plate
Barnett Clutch Cable
Barnett Throttle Cables
Pingel Electric Shifter
Shinko Rear
Shinko Front
Raptor Performance Shift Light
Tach Cowl

·
Registered
36 Posts
Didn't race it last year. I was prepared to race the rockets this year actually but they just decided to do this class a few weeks ago so we will go with that. I have the choice to race that other class if i want to since i have done the mods to my bike but we will see how i feel.

list of mods is............
Patrick Racing Cams
Patrick Racing 110 CU.IN. Kit
Patrick Racing Stage 2 Heads
Patrick Racing BAK
Patrick Racing Bored Throttle Bodies
Patrick Racing Polished Intake and Exhaust Manifolds
Vance and Hines Pro Pipe
Big City Thunder Baffle
Barons 31 Tooth Pulley
Ivan’s ECU Re-Flash
Barnett Clutch Kit
Barnett Heavy Clutch Springs
Barnett Clutch Plate
Barnett Clutch Cable
Barnett Throttle Cables
Pingel Electric Shifter
Shinko Rear
Shinko Front
Raptor Performance Shift Light
Tach Cowl
Ohh gotcha. Thats an impressive mod list, whats that beast going to run?

I've heard lots of good things about the playtime series.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ohh gotcha. Thats an impressive mod list, whats that beast going to run?

I've heard lots of good things about the playtime series.
Not really sure hoping for some place in the 11's but i guess time will tell haha its putting down good numbers on the dyno just had them recheck the tune when i had it back at the shop this week.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
First race of the season was today! Had a blast and managed to squeak out #1 qualifier as well as event winner. Had some pretty decent runs compared to two weeks ago. Did get sideways a couple times during a qualifying run as and the semi finals. That got pretty interesting the first time it happened!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Congrats! Maybe post-up more pics after the next race!!
Whole day of racing and didn't have any mechanical problems....until the last qualifying run my jacket broke and had to race the last two rounds i used a borrowed jacket! Needless to say new leather jacket shows up tomorrow!

Me racing the other warrior

1 - 18 of 18 Posts