RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a very nice built 2002 Hayabusa with a lot of money put into it.It needs nothing but a new owner.I would like to trade for a turbo warrior or modded warrior.Send me a e mail address and I will send photos.Dan [email protected] or1 815 416 0593 days

·
Registered
214 Posts
Not sure how far your willing to travel but there is a dealership in Rapid City, SD and their website is www.blackhillspowersports.com

They have a 2002 Turbo warrior that they custom built themselves at the Yamaha shop. Has about 3500 miles I believe. They want about $10K for the bike. Since your looking at trading I thought I'd run this by you. You don't see to many turbo warriors!

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Post up some information about your Busa, as it sits right now, your Busa isn't worth a Warrior, let alone a Warrior with a $6000+ turbo kit (hand habricated too usually).

Post up some extra info and let us know what you've done to your bike to drum up some intrest.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have over $20,000 into the complete build.207 rwhp on pump gas and it is driveable as a stock hayabusa.How do I get photos up here?It wasant working 4 me?Thanks for any help.Dan

1 - 9 of 9 Posts