RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know chrome is hard to come by so I would rather not paint these. Thinking of swapping these two items to black. Both in great condition.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
663 Posts
Someone out there must want these hard to get pieces , I thought it very considerate of you to offer them up for trade ... I have the parts you want to trade for already off the bike sitting on a shelf but I have plenty of chrome goodies on my bike and some nos stuff still in the packages , If no one offers up some parts soon I'll be happy to work something out with you ..

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Someone out there must want these hard to get pieces , I thought it very considerate of you to offer them up for trade ... I have the parts you want to trade for already off the bike sitting on a shelf but I have plenty of chrome goodies on my bike and some nos stuff still in the packages , If no one offers up some parts soon I'll be happy to work something out with you ..
I do have a few swap offers. I was able to source some black brackets. The timing cover I have not decided on yet but that's not high on the priority list. I will let you know thank you very much!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts