RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,763 Posts
Chrome is not IN these days :confused: and that's a steal of a price.
I sold my Yami Smooth Billet Transfer Case for the Road* Chromed Cover and prefer its look!

·
Registered
312 Posts
@ ALANH: wow, as others do hide the rear brake reservoir as much as possible (at least try to), you made it a chromed highlight. Fits the style perfectly !

·
Premium Member
8,763 Posts
@ ALANH: wow, as others do hide the rear brake reservoir as much as possible (at least try to), you made it a chromed highlight. Fits the style perfectly !
Thanks for the compliment!
The V&H brake reservoir windowed relocate bracket matches my windowed rear caliper bracket MOD nicely imo.
Back In the early days the hidden caliper didn't exist.
As I recall it was Erik aka midnight_run that came up with his version of this MOD and then PE (Performance Edge) picked up on it :)

·
Premium Member
8,763 Posts
Yeah I think I spent more like $80 for mine.
My OOP was $73 for the Road* Cover but I lost $50 when selling my used Yami Smooth Billet cover.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Thanks for the compliment!
The V&H brake reservoir windowed relocate bracket matches my windowed rear caliper bracket MOD nicely imo.
Back In the early days the hidden caliper didn't exist.
1. Well deserved
2. I am going to switch exhaust soon and get rid of that upper stock bracket holding that rear brake reservoir, so I am looking for a template to adopt measurments and make my own design.
3. These caliper mods are for professionals, which I am not. And who needs breaks ..... ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts