RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
If you can get your dealer to do some work then go for it. I called my dealer today to see about getting HC pistons installed and was informed the Yamaha had said no mods to engine during the recall work.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Ok folks ihave the tech sheet for the recall for the warrior it's in a PDF file form and it 300kb can any one post it on this forum
later Locowarrior

·
Registered
660 Posts
No Mods, yeah right? Just call another dealer. I am not going to my local dealer because of their attitude and they wouldn't do mods. They insisted that since they had not been notified, there was no problem or recall. BS. Just wait its no big deal what they said, I could not believe it. Anyway another local dealer said we will find out for you, and yes we would be happy to put new HC pistons in while we are there. Thank you very much. Anyone in St Pete, FL? Screw Barneys go to Cycle Springs/emoticons/emotion-5.gif

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Great post amospro,
Black on white, you can't beat it. This is much better than someone thinking the recall includes this or that.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Great post amospro,
Black on white, you can't beat it. This is much better than someone thinking the recall includes this or that.

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
Has anyone recieved anything from Yamaha in writing? My dealer told me that he could not do any recall work until he had a letter in his hand from Yamaha. He told me that if I didn't hear from Yamaha, my bike was not a part of the recall.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
If this doesn't give you the heebie-jeebies [xx(]what will?

"Remove the fuel tank, exhaust system,
fuel system, drive system, etc. to prepare for
engine removal."

- Jim

1 - 20 of 34 Posts