RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, So...After seeing how cool Ruckus' Tricky Air was I just had to have one for myself. I got one and let me just tell you..the directions..absolutely sucked. I called George(ruckus) for info and all he could tell me was he got confused by the directions and took his to the mechanic and had him install his. Well..unfortunately, I don't possess that kind of patience. SO!, I called up my brother, and put the bike on the lift. A couple of hours later, and I had a working Tricky Air Suspension. It was kind of a pain trying to figure out the best place to get everything to fit considering the VAST amount of space underneath the seat of the Warrior. I did some looking and some Dremel trimming, and voila....the compressor fit underneath the ECU like it was supposed to. So, its all plumbed now, I'll have pictures just as soon as I can get my camera back from mom. She borrowed it for xmas photos. Anyways, you guys that have not attempted the Tricky Air because it seems complicated...its not that bad...I had a harder time with the Baron's Big Air Kit. I'll have the pictures up soon, and Merry Christmas...

·
Registered
260 Posts
Congrats!

I would like to see the pics of the install, specially the location of the compressor. This is on my list for this winter and I'm leaning towards Arnotts Air Suspension instead of Tricky.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
slngshott said:
Nice, would love to go tricky but cost is the issue.Just to expensive.

Says the guy with the 240?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts