RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You will need to either stop by your local Wachovia Bank and deposit the funds or mail a check.

The fund is:

Elviswarrior Fund c/o Ronald J Breaux
Acct# 1010150988812

If mailing please include a note stating:
Please deposit into account # 1010150988812

Wachovia Bank
Elviswarrior Fund c/o Ronald J. Breaux
Attn: FL 8044
P.O. Box 522817
Miami, FL 33152-2817

I just got off the phone with Wachovia and this is how they said it had to be done. If anyone know of an easier way please post it in this topic.

Thanks,
Steve "Lil' Man"

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
Steve, this is near impossible for any of us abroad to pay into, the banks would take the best part of any donations in 'Transfer Charges'. Is there anyone prepared to take Paypal payments from us and pay it in on our behalf?

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Brit_Warrior

Steve, this is near impossible for any of us abroad to pay into, the banks would take the best part of any donations in 'Transfer Charges'. Is there anyone prepared to take Paypal payments from us and pay it in on our behalf?
I am with Brit on this one, i want to donate something to the family and them get it all not have the bank take charges, just a suggestion has Elvis family got a PAYPAL account that we could send it to[?]

·
Super Moderator
8,496 Posts
Andy, great thinking.
I'd be glad to do that and move the funds into the trust fund.

My Paypal: [email protected]
Title the payment as "Elvis" to make it easy to sort out as I anticipate I'll be collecting fees for a private trackday as well I'm setting up in honor of Glenns memory.

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
Just a note about Paypal.

It has been my experience that Paypal fees are approximately 5% for international currency.

·
Super Moderator
8,496 Posts
Gentlemen, thank you very much. I have been busy over the past few days and away from my PC. Just letting you know that I have received your donations and will be forwarding them to the fund.

·
Super Moderator
8,496 Posts
Yes, you sure can. I'm not sure if Wachovia is throughout the country so if you were considering a donation you could mail it or use my paypal, whatever you feel most comfortable with.
Thanks for your generosity.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
quote:Originally posted by JPWARRIOR

Andy, great thinking.
I'd be glad to do that and move the funds into the trust fund.

My Paypal: [email protected]
Title the payment as "Elvis" to make it easy to sort out as I anticipate I'll be collecting fees for a private trackday as well I'm setting up in honor of Glenns memory.

i have paypal you some cash, just wish it could of been more but we are skint due to move house[/emoticons/emotion-6.gif]

·
Super Moderator
8,496 Posts
Family members of Glenns and myself would like me to extend a big thank you for all the generosity you guys have given. I'm humbled by your kindness.
Sincerely,
Me and the Breaux family.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts