RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to update my gallery with some new pics but I keep getting this error -You do not have enough disk space. Delete some images and try again..
I have deleted all but one pic in the gallery but it still wont work.Any ideas why[?]

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sean
I dont know the size of the file.I will try to resize the pics before uploading them.I have deleted all the pics thinking there wasnt enough room for more.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I was having trouble getting pics in also. One of the guys on the forum suggested that i email the pics to myself to decrease the size and it worked like a charm. I got about 6 pics in. Try it, i hope it works for you.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I have had the same problem. I finally got two pics up, but was unable to add anymore. So, I tried putting them in a zipfile (after first deleting the two previous pics), no luck. So now I don't have any pics in my gallery. I'm technically challenged!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
im having the same problem... i had a few pics on here before, now i can not see them or post a new pic... it shows, or says i have 3 pics, i click on it and it shows the post pic page only... im confused...

·
Registered
122 Posts
Me too !!!
I had two pics, got the same message, deleted both and now I can't get any to upload.
I will keep reading the forums for more help.
Finally, she is not stock !!!
Just trying to show her off.
Thanks !!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts