RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone help?

I am looking at getting a set of TT bars for my warrior. There are so many out there to pick from it's confusing. I have seen 2 that I am thinking about
*Cruiser performance 1.5" Massive T bars/1.25" Fatty T bars
*Baron Custom Acc Bomber Bars

The thing I am wanting is a new look with a great feel. I am worried about the intergration of my stock controls, length of cables and having the bar in the way of the tacho.

Can anyone help me? I am new to the customization of me warrior and I need some info.

If anyone out there also knows about any other great bars for the warrior I would love to hear about them.

Thanks Dula

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
Dula, I sent you an email on my bars. However, be sure to get a set of bars which is pre-drilled to run your electrical wires through. It cleans up real nice. Mine do (Baron's Radius Bars) and I'm sure many others do to.

·
Registered
5,354 Posts
When I decide to switch to drag bars I'm definitely going with Baron's radius bars. Buy them from Phats and not Barons. They're cheaper and you can add your discount on top of the already lower price just for being a member of this forum.

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
I'd have to vote for the CP 1.5 from Phats... with internal wiring, these bastages look SWEET.

Check out my gallery or I can email you more pics if you'd like...

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
I went with the Yamaha Double TT's. All the stock hardware works and they look and feel great. I was looking at my wireing the other day AGAIN and I just can't see myself doing that much work on something that never bothers me.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I have the Barons radius bars too. They look & feel great, All the stock cables worked but the right control wires were tight &I had to lengthen the left side about 8 inches.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I purchased a set of 1 1/4 double T's from jcwhitney and they are predrilled for internal wiring. They should be here any day, I'll let you know how they turn out 6" rise and I forget the pullback, but they had 3 different heights to choose from. did I mention that they cost 80 bucks delivered?

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Quick questions on the same topic, on the internally wired bars, where are they drilled? I'm actually trying my hand at building a custom pair (I have the benders and welders for building roll cages).
If they turn out OK, I'll send them out to be chromed. Where do the wires exit out the bottom?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts