RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
My main concern is my aftermarket left side grip. If my TT bars are affected by the recall and need to be replaced, what are they going to do about my aftermarketgrip? It's glued on with this gorilla glue crap, and I highly doubt it'll come off without destroying it. Are they going to buy me a new grip if they destroy it?

·
Registered
388 Posts
bruce59 said:
Look on the previous page of this post....

AMDMAN_FR said:
Scoper50 said:
It would be really cool if somebody on here could post some pictures of a set of recalled bars, and a set of the new bars. I'd just rather figure this out by myself rather than trust the morons at the dealer to make a decision.

That's a very good idea, if someone could post the recall picture too

Thanks Bruce59, I didn't see it, have to open my eyes in the morning!!!

I had a look on mine, looks good hopefuly I will not have to deal with my dealer and explant all that recall....

·
Premium Member
13,680 Posts
Arizona Warrior said:
This isthe recall notice I received. Notice the MANUFACTURING DATES DIFFER not sure why.
Probably because he messed up on the years when he typed the OP.

·
Administrator
27,734 Posts
Why gorilla glue, heck, grip glue works great and comes off with compressed air. Maybe that will still work with gorilla glue since its on chrome? Hope so 'cause I bet a new grip is on your dime. Hopefully your bars are NOT affected.

Scoper50 said:
My main concern is my aftermarket left side grip. If my TT bars are affected by the recall and need to be replaced, what are they going to do about my aftermarketgrip? It's glued on with this gorilla glue crap, and I highly doubt it'll come off without destroying it. Are they going to buy me a new grip if they destroy it?

21 - 28 of 28 Posts