RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what the best tuner to put on my 2005 warrior there are a lot of options out there but I leaning towards the power commander v does anyone else has this on your ride or are you running something different

·
Premium Member
3,386 Posts
The most popular would be that you can go with are a flashed ECU (spend a little time searching and reading on it as it has been discussed about a zillion times)

You can go with a Cobra Auto tune (simple hence the name it is constantly tuning itself)

Or a Power Commander V in which you either need a custom dyno tune or download a map that is similar to your setup.

·
Registered
966 Posts
What he said!

Do the ECU flash, it's a better value.
What mods had your bike got? You might not even need a tuner.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
28,413 Posts
What motor modifications does your Warrior have? VBAK or BAK intakes, full exhaust, HC pistons? To manage air:fuel you'll need a programmable fuel manager like PCV. Or a constantly-tuning fuel manager like Cobra CVT (or an add-on autotuner for a PCV).

The Ivans ECU Flash does not let you manage air:fuel in a programmable way according to motor mods. It is a pure performance upgrade. It is incredibly powerful and unleashes the Beast no matter if your motor is stock or modified. Lots around here run Ivans on their stock motor.

Separate from that, many run PCV. Some run Cobra CVT. I run Cobra CVT and Ivans. Some run PCV and Ivans. There are plenty here running the old PCiiiUSB plus some of those also run Ivans.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts