RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
That intercooler really looks like it interferes with braking and shifting. maybe it's just the angle of the photo though.

·
Premium Member
1,088 Posts
does anyone know who's that is? i would be really curious as to how his fuel management system works.

·
Registered
594 Posts
That is a mean looking bike for sure... all business. [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

Penzoil... i sent you a PM about your sig line pic. [8D]

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
Makes you appreciate Olivers bike that much more.. Beauty and the Beast all in one..

·
Registered
24 Posts
well guys since the owner has not jump in let me give you
some info ,this bike the owner is a member from here ,name
is nightwarrior he from p.r. , the bike has extended swing arm
6 inches, speed star inj and computer, power comander , 1:1 bosch
regulator , aem a\r gauge , home made kit made from a local machine
shop in p.r. , I met the guy ramdomly and i did the first program
(tune ) at 10 psi and bike was pretty fast I test it my self after
that I know he took dyno i don,t know what numbers were but I bet
they were good , because from my experience in tune ,drag cars , and other bikes i test did not felt slow .anyway i hope this help

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Geez Charlie...you've been MIA lately...where have you been?...I kinda missed your often unconventionional wisdom and original advise on the forum.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hi guys, I'm the owner of this bike, I designs the bike, and like latosa says the machine shop makes the rests, and believe me the first big steps are cause latosa make a first program, and the bike was very furious, the stickers don't makes you get fast, all I wanna make her look different so I think I do, but right now is all black, I design a gauges clamps in aluminium to place in the base of the handlebars, cause I improvise a base over the bars but is to thin and vibrate to mch but to be somthing that I make home it works very nice, so I have not pay a cent to patrick, you can do things nicer without expense to much money...take care

·
Registered
525 Posts
hey stickers are a good way to cover up bruises. drop it...add a sticker...drop it...add a sticker...drop it....well...you get the idea!

·
Registered
60 Posts
what you prefer spend money, to make your bike look like a barbie, or you prefer expent your money, in make your bike run fast? i'm prefer expent my money in make my bike fast, and not all the stickers are to cover bumps...take care...

1 - 20 of 44 Posts