RS Warrior Forum banner

61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Incredible
With my ADD and my obsession to do things all out and correct, I can totally appreciate all the time and work you have done to your bike.
Outstanding work my friend.
Thanks ? I think i have that obession too, if i dont like something i do it again untill i like it. Many parts have been made several times over. But one very good thing about this project is that i have learned many skills, tig welding etc. And i know much more about turbo/engines/warrior.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Intercooler brackets made, painted matt black. All pipework and plenum is painted, ready and installed.
Finished all hose connections and wirings under tank.
Next i need to connect all pcv hardware and powdercoat bracket for pod 300 screen. Soon this beast will sing 😁😎

Attachments

·
Registered
6,526 Posts
Dude u got some skills.....

I can definitely appreciate all that attention to detail and the work ....

Sent from my SM-A102U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Today i finished up all wiring. Only thing to do is clutch 3 plate mod + barnett plate and oil change. Then tuning. I found usefull youtube videos about pressure tuning but do you guys have any tips for that?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Changed sr-2 clutch with 3 plate mod and red springs, i expected tighter pull, was really suprised how similar it was with stock.
Pod 300 bracket is work in progress.
Changed oil and filter and with little work with pcv software i finally started the beast! :D Now its time to start make tune and get some power :)

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
I have been tuning and made tune that i can ride with the bike. Still plenty rich. So i decided to take it to professional tuner and let him do the rest. Same time i get dyno sheet :)
Dyno time is booked 26.5 , im so exited right now! :D

61 - 72 of 72 Posts