RS Warrior Forum banner

121 - 140 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #123 ·
Bike had oil change and is now ready for dyno.
I choosed motul 7100 20w50 oil becouse it can handle heat better than previous 5w40 oil.
Dynotime is booked 24.4 😃 Cant wait 😬

Attachments

·
Registered
684 Posts
Bike had oil change and is now ready for dyno.
I choosed motul 7100 20w50 oil becouse it can handle heat better than previous 5w40 oil.
Dynotime is booked 24.4 Cant wait
Amazing design! Well done

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #132 ·
So how many pounds was that at?
And that is approx.190 ft lbs.? Like a tiny diesel that could....
Wastegate was set at 0,8bar but it creeped to 1bar at 5000rpm. We decided to leave it like that becouse we maxed out injectors again 🙁 500cc ev14 with 4bar fuelpressure. Next time i go way bigger 😅

·
Administrator
30,329 Posts
So for extended straight WOT you'll need speedstar injectors? Or do they also bump into available-duration troubles with your go-fast hardware?

For racing, your software might already be doing this. But maybe not. I wonder if for those 400-meter straight line runs, since it seems like you are so close, maybe you might get the extra second of fuel delivery at WOT by bumping the ECU 1 or 2 points rich. It seems counter-intuitive. Doing this extends duration only up to about 1300rpm. It won't impact your higher rpm duration. But as you roll-on you'll develop a hint more power and therefore low-rpm fuel resources will not be as far behind when you hit mid-range. After 1300rpm its all the same, but less make-up is needed, so maybe you can maintain high rpm power that extra second. And maybe you only need a second more duration to make a 10-second 400m (quarter mile) pass.

Also, if you have other-than-stock dry breaks then its likely their ID is reduced so the fuel flow may not be able to meet injector demand.

I'm certain your system covers the bases but I got all excited for you and I want to see trophies on your mantle!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #134 ·
So for extended straight WOT you'll need speedstar injectors? Or do they also bump into available-duration troubles with your go-fast hardware?

For racing, your software might already be doing this. But maybe not. I wonder if for those 400-meter straight line runs, since it seems like you are so close, maybe you might get the extra second of fuel delivery at WOT by bumping the ECU 1 or 2 points rich. It seems counter-intuitive. Doing this extends duration only up to about 1300rpm. It won't impact your higher rpm duration. But as you roll-on you'll develop a hint more power and therefore low-rpm fuel resources will not be as far behind when you hit mid-range. After 1300rpm its all the same, but less make-up is needed, so maybe you can maintain high rpm power that extra second. And maybe you only need a second more duration to make a 10-second 400m (quarter mile) pass.

Also, if you have other-than-stock dry breaks then its likely their ID is reduced so the fuel flow may not be able to meet injector demand.

I'm certain your system covers the bases but I got all excited for you and I want to see trophies on your mantle!
No speedstar injectors wont help me. They are about same size than those ev14. And i cant do ecu bumps becouse i have whole different ecu. Its now tuned properly with maxxecu.
Injectors were maxed out at 5400rpm. Limiter is now at 5500rpm and it showed afr 12,5-13 at that point. Duty cycle is maxed out.

next step is going to be bigger if i take it. Rods, cams, lifter springs, 1000cc injectors etc... But for now this is more than enough :D

121 - 140 of 140 Posts