RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have installed the intergrated rear tail light/turn signal kit and had it working just fine for several months. Now yesterday when working on my AIS block off it came to my attention that the front right turn signal is completely off and the rear intergrated signal is on all the time - no blinking...just steady.

I'm not too familiar with the internal wiring but I was nowhere nearthe wires while performing the AIS block off. any ideas on how this could happen? Maybe something came loose and needs to be put back into place?

Thanks fellas!

Dave.

·
Administrator
29,678 Posts
Usually a blown bulb causes fast flash however with the integrated tail light in the circuit some things can change. Sorry to be obvious but did you check the bulb up front?If you disconnected the battery for the -AISwas the key always off?

Since the -AIS is unlikely to affect anything with the signals,this seems odd. Its true- like anything - integrated tail lightscan fail, of course your problem seems to be up front.

Metric Thunder said:
I have installed the intergrated rear tail light/turn signal kit and had it working just fine for several months. Now yesterday when working on my AIS block off it came to my attention that the front right turn signal is completely off and the rear intergrated signal is on all the time - no blinking...just steady.

I'm not too familiar with the internal wiring but I was nowhere nearthe wires while performing the AIS block off. any ideas on how this could happen? Maybe something came loose and needs to be put back into place?

Thanks fellas!

Dave.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts