RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After some research I have decided to run a c/t on the rear of my 2002 RSW. Got a BFG g-force sport comp-2 size 225/45/17. From what iv'e read this will fit fine, but holy **** does this look big. Any one know if this will fit on the stock rim? Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
After some research I have decided to run a c/t on the rear of my 2002 RSW. Got a BFG g-force sport comp-2 size 225/45/17. From what iv'e read this will fit fine, but holy **** does this look big. Any one know if this will fit on the stock rim? Thanks in advance.
Same exact size and tire I had.

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Yes it fits, that's the tire I run, the edges are slightly rounded, you'll be pleasantly surprised how well it handles!
That's the sport comp tire I had first, we have the comp a/s now.

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
I'm not crazy about the look but the longevity of the car tire is appealing for trips. I have yet to take a long trip (5k plus miles) where I didn't have to get a new tire along the way

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
Man if I didn't have a brand new tire on right now I would have given this a try. You guys are such a bad influence.
When you blow through your new tire in 7000 miles then give it a try, if you don't like it you'll only have to ride 55000 miles before it's worn out and you can go back to an mc tire!

1 - 20 of 146 Posts