RS Warrior Forum banner

41 - 60 of 146 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Riken Raptor ZR, 245/45/17

Easy to get used to, go for it.

Stock rim and swing arm? I barely got a 235 on mine and only had 1/8" room left on the underside of my swing arm.

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
my tire is getting mounted sat afternoon i really hope it fits, with no issues.

does anyone with a ct have any issues while riding with a passenger?

·
Registered
3,911 Posts

It's probably not bad with a passenger, most likely because you wouldn't be driving "crazy" with someone on the back. But I must admit... I'm not as anxious as others to recommend going to a CT. They do have some handling issues. Take your time and get used to it.

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts

Non at all with both my bikes unless your lowered.

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
just gotta get the psi right now.
On that tire I had it between 32-36psi but you have to have it to where it feels better for you.

·
Registered
534 Posts
i have done 67 miles on my new deinte d7 225/45/17. i love it! i can not say it is better or worse it is just different, i can get used to it

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Just had my first 2 up ride after the c/t rear put on, and am thinking I will have to trim off the rear turn signal tabs. It rubbed a bit going over a rough RR crossing but handled really well. It has me wondering just how far I can push it in the corners. I have about a 1/2" scuff mark till the edge of the sidewall.

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Just had my first 2 up ride after the c/t rear put on, and am thinking I will have to trim off the rear turn signal tabs. It rubbed a bit going over a rough RR crossing but handled really well. It has me wondering just how far I can push it in the corners. I have about a 1/2" scuff mark till the edge of the sidewall.
You shouldn't have to do that. I have a 235/45 on mine and was lowered but installed a 1000lb spring. Joey has a 225/40 and is slammed almost 2.5" but has a 1100lb spring

41 - 60 of 146 Posts