RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dennis (WashingtonWarrior) and I, wanted to let you know we were Representing Warriors today! We both entered the "Sky Valley Antique & Classic Motorcycle Show" today in Sultan, Washington. I won 1st place for Woman Rider!
Dennis won 2nd place for Japanese!
It was so exciting to win! We wanted to share with our "rswarrior" family
I will get some pics up when I can get them off of my phone. ~~Suzanne

·
Premium Member
13,680 Posts
Outstanding, congrats!!

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Way to go you two! WL, when you post those pics I'd be curious to see what took first if you have one of that one as well. Congrats on the wins!

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
Congrats Dennis. Ive always been curious as Ive never even seen a place where they give trophies for bike contests. How do you get the trophies home on a Bike?

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
TheOhioMike said:
Congrats Dennis. Ive always been curious as Ive never even seen a place where they give trophies for bike contests. How do you get the trophies home on a Bike?
So far I have been able to stuff them in my shirt and have the cycle (top of trophy) stick out under my chin or next to my check...Look like a real dork riding down the road. lol

·
Registered
619 Posts
Congrats to the both of you Dennis and Suzanne I cant wait to see pics and I Think you have braging rights over the old man as your trophy is better...LOL

1 - 20 of 26 Posts