RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Yeah, and what's up with that stupid picture of a Warrior doing a burnout and the crappy custom Warrior. Everyone knows you can't do a burnout on a warrior and no one will ever customize a Warrior [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif] hehe...B.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Easy Boys; I live in the south and the picture looked like that of someones family tree that went straight up. And by the way SANGATHOR(and how do you say that?); since I live in the south I get to do alot of riding instead of sitting in front of this "ass-growing" computer and typing little messages to fellow warrior buddies. So you'll live, trust me.

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
NC,
A bit abrasive for a new guy or is it a girl? I would not want to get the two confused. I have no fat ass my friend by sitting in front of the computer. My riding season is controlled and ruled by mother nature. I will inform you though this forum is controlled by a tightly knit bunch of Warrior Rider's who will lock your ass out in a heart beat. We all get along here, so please try to be a pleasent participant or please refrain from future postings. Thanks, and Enjoy the #1 Warrior Forum!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.