RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Yea, they arent great... but they work and they came with the software.

By the way,
This was posted in the wrong forum... moving to "site news and comments"

·
Registered
161 Posts
Yeah, and what's up with that stupid picture of a Warrior doing a burnout and the crappy custom Warrior. Everyone knows you can't do a burnout on a warrior and no one will ever customize a Warrior [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif] hehe...B.

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
NC,
Don't be offended. We are very protective of our Forum and the folks that are actively participating. We have this awful way of looking out for eachother. Unlike other forums of the past.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Easy Boys; I live in the south and the picture looked like that of someones family tree that went straight up. And by the way SANGATHOR(and how do you say that?); since I live in the south I get to do alot of riding instead of sitting in front of this "ass-growing" computer and typing little messages to fellow warrior buddies. So you'll live, trust me.

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
NC,
A bit abrasive for a new guy or is it a girl? I would not want to get the two confused. I have no fat ass my friend by sitting in front of the computer. My riding season is controlled and ruled by mother nature. I will inform you though this forum is controlled by a tightly knit bunch of Warrior Rider's who will lock your ass out in a heart beat. We all get along here, so please try to be a pleasent participant or please refrain from future postings. Thanks, and Enjoy the #1 Warrior Forum!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts