RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,
I am selling my UK spec Warrior. It was registered in 2005 and I have had it since new. It has done 4500miles(which is reflected in the price) It has a full service history and is completely standard (rare for a Warrior!) I have just renewed both exhaust downpipes plus a new front mudguard. It is mechanically and cosmetically sound and has always been garaged.It has a quality rack and backrest fitted and a small deflector screen. The only mod is higher risers however I have originals that buyer can have. I am 71 and in the process of giving up riding hence the ,reluctant, sale
Any more info just ask. I will try to put some pics on! asking £4500 ono
regards Rod

Attachments

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Nice Warrior Rod, that should sell instantly over here. Great condition and great price.
I already have 2 Warriors sitting here or I'd be down to see you.

GLWS

G.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thanks mate, It has been a very hard decision but I guess it comes us all eventually. I have had a great time met some great people. Be nice if a newby bought the bike, its a blank canvass just waiting to be personalied

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nothing definite yet, thanks for positive comment, Oh! yes I have a Flyrite too which will have to go!!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
hi, don't suppose the warrior is still for sale - ime new to the forum and am looking for a warrior, ime not having much success bidding on e-bay. thanks.

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
Hi Grum.
Welcome to the forum.
Warriors in the UK are very rare.
Good luck with your search. I'll keep an eye out for you.
Don't be put off by the wait. It will be worth it!

Cheers!

Jarv

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
end of era's are strange at first but as one door opens i believe another opens ...so i wish you all the very best

grum ...well you're door opened well and truly .... enjoy :)

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Rod, it's sad to see your retiring from riding mate. Nice bike and good luck with the sale. Tomba might want another one.

Heff

heff.... i love the thought i do...but i'm a one bike kinda guy ... two i'd not know which to polish first :)

you guys will now find me residing in whitstable in kent, by the sea ... long story but my doors also closed and opened :D

stew is riding down here tomorrow to have a local 35 yr experience yami mechanic sort a bad exhaust stud thread at the front right without removing the engine...you find these guys in some very odd places .... now my local yami bike shop in faversham kent

·
Registered
4 Posts
Finally - i have a warrior - thanks rod, was a pleasure doing buisness with you, now , humm, modifications, hmmmm.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
beep.... i found the amazing mechanic ...35 years from dragstar custom bike days 'tom' [yup another tom] ...the yami premier 'the bike shop' at faversham [01795 532 365] in the mall ...and and ...the other mechanic marcus is also equally brilliant

tom fitted the front left exhaust port stud heli-coil without moving the engine ...perfect work

so he re-fitted my new tyres and 'discs' to my new rims and then onto the warrior ... 6 disc bolts wanted to stay put... but not a problem

i gotta say these guys don't want to be discovered ..they enjoy local people knowing how good they are ... everyone of the staff are brilliant at what they do

so don't tell the world ok :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts