RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a warrior today. Pick it up in 2 days. Figured I will be reading every post that is current all the way back to the most annoying "Which oil is best" ones. Thought I would say hey. Pics to come as soon as it is in my possession. It's a 2004 "Barn find" though. Guy who sold it to me is 83 years old. Its so clean that I might contact Yamaha to see if they want to see it. Cheers!

·
Registered
691 Posts
Welcome to the Warrior World, it is a World because the members are far and wide, some of us are from down under.

So much info obtained from the archives, use the search process on the site and most of your questions will be answered, if not ask away.

Love to see some photos of your Warrior, who knows the previous owner may have been an early member.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the Warrior World, it is a World because the members are far and wide, some of us are from down under.

So much info obtained from the archives, use the search process on the site and most of your questions will be answered, if not ask away.

Love to see some photos of your Warrior, who knows the previous owner may have been an early member.

Where are you located "Down Under"?
I spend time in Sydney. Been up to the Gold Coast, Mt Tambourine, and last time flew down to Palm Beach in a seaplane to watch them film Home and Away 9i think it was of the under show. Can't remember.

·
Registered
691 Posts
I’m on the good safe side WA .. there are also some guys over East.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I’m on the good safe side WA .. there are also some guys over East.

Ha ha ha.
Learning my way around. Go there generally 2x a year. Wanting to check out Hamilton Island area next and the reef. Love the coffee, and the food. Got my drivers license there now....Still scare the **** out of locals when I enter the round about with the look of terror on my face. Working on spending more time down there. Just not sure where yet.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Greetings to you from the Sunshine Coast Queensland, Australia. Me don’t think you will be in Oz any time soon. 😎😎🐝

·
Registered
6,872 Posts
Welcome from SoCal and ride safe

Post some pics of your warrior when u get it...

Where in California are u located

Sent from my SM-A102U1 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 74 Posts