RS Warrior Forum banner

61 - 74 of 74 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #61
Cover reflectors with some carbon style foil/film/sticker, just to hide them 馃ぃ
Go for the Porsche, well invested money if original and well maintained, which I trust it is. Maybe 150 miles on it after 35 years ?馃馃槆
Got a newer one in my garage now. The wife drives it. Not as fond of it as my rolling toys. Maintenance is ridiculous and overpriced. Can't say I will ever buy another.

I'm taking those ugly things off for sure. Just like I do with mirrors. People out looting and rioting businesses. Better not bother me with stupidity coppers! (plus I buy my local police coffee when I see them) LOL

Registered
Discussion Starter #62
i believe the reflectors are required by law in the US..
Idle should be set at least 950ish... much lower and there's not gonna be any oil at the cylinder heads
Ha ha ha.
If anyone gives me a ticket for that, I would actually laugh my ass off. Gone start it up tomorrow and another quick jaunt. Will push up the idle and see what happens.

Registered
Discussion Starter #66
Bike feels so much better after raising the idle. It bounces around still but it still has to warm up this new/old motor that has been dormant for so long.
Ordering spree online to get some new parts for it.
Today's photo session after going slowly through the neighborhood to warm up the motor and listen to it.

Registered
Bike feels so much better after raising the idle. It bounces around still but it still has to warm up this new/old motor that has been dormant for so long.
Ordering spree online to get some new parts for it.
Today's photo session after going slowly through the neighborhood to warm up the motor and listen to it.
View attachment 249500
It鈥檚 a mean looking mutha

Registered
Very nice! Still hard to believe the mileage it鈥檚 done ... I do believe it ... I鈥檓 just

Gob smacked ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
Man I think I speak for others when I say that this bike IS the deal/steal of the century with only 260 miles on the clock. I forget what year it is, but let鈥檚 say that it鈥檚 first service has been 15 years in the making. If I was the lucky owner I would take some pics and sent them off to Yamaha Japan. I think they would get a buzz ( or whatever the Japanese get ) out of seeing one of their products being so new after all these years.馃槑馃槑馃悵

61 - 74 of 74 Posts