RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know why , but if I attempt to edit something in my original Classified Ad post (ex: Price or Accessories ) . The change apears as I edit , but is gone every time I select Update . Can someone tell me what I may be doing wrong . I've never had a problem editing post's I've made in the past .But , is it becausethis 1 isa classified ad ,that it won't let me add to it or change anything in it ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated .

Thanks ,

Brian

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Re: Unable Edit my original classified post ?

Are you making sure to enter something in the "Edit Notes" box before clicking on thepost button? If you don't the changes will not take effect now. It was a change to the forum made a few months back. You should see a notein redsaying "*Required"next to the Edit Notes box now that was added to direct people to the change. It doesn't matter what you put there (just a comma or anything) but something has to be there before changes will take place.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts

You have to enter some reason for the edit in the edit note box below in you post. If you dont no changes will occur.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Got it,ty Marco .

I've posted things here over the yrs,but not really much since the change over to the new website . And I was'nt have much luck searcing for answers to my problem , so I thought I'd throw the question out there .

Thx again .

·
Registered
3,600 Posts

You betcha, glad I had the answer. There for about a month the change had taken place and there wasn't any note or anything to indicate what the "fix" was. It was really frustrating a bunch of folks then so you're not the first.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts