RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dropped off my '04 R1 at 8:00PM last Wednesday, picked up my '02 Warrior at 9:30PM, arrived home at 1:00AM. Rained every day since the.....until yesterday. Got to go for my first "real" ride on the beast and I gotta say it was great! I loved the R1 but I feel so much more at home on the warrior. The top end is not there but I absolutely love the torque! The sound of these street sweepers is awesome, especially when you jump on it. I rode with a buddy that has an '06 with a PCIII and V&H Bigshots and pulled away from him pretty easy, so I guess the engine is pretty healthy. Anyway, just wanted to say hello. I'm in denial now, but I know I've got a bad case of "modding fever." [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Insert Image:

25.55KB

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
Welcome and enjoy the modness... /emoticons/emotion-1.gif

It's a sickness.. the sooner you realize it, the better off you'll be.. /emoticons/emotion-1.gif

·
Registered
718 Posts
Welcome and enjoy I said I would leave mine stock and now after a year I have 1k worth of parts on order so I can put them on over the holiday weekend.

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
Well it looks like the last owner left you lots of room for mods. Be careful though, it's like heroin. Once you've had a taste there is no stopping. Believe me, I've said I was done a few times and the to-do list just keeps getting longer instead of shorter.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts