RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am using Image Shack as a photo editor but having up loaded the photos there are 6 image code options, which one do you use to end up with a photo large enough for people to see ??
Codes are :-
Embeddable - Forum
Embeddable - Site
Embeddable - Friends
Thumbnail Code - Forum
Thumbnail Code - Site
Thumbnail Code - Friends
Thanks

·
Registered
618 Posts
not sure about that site, i just use photobucket.com once you get your pics there when in the forum, click on the little yellow box to insert image. highlight the URL under your pic in photobucket, then copy and paste it in between the two

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
If you want to display your pic directly in to the thread you should use Embeddable - Forum

If you want to email the pics out to somebody use Embeddable - Friends

If you want to put them on your site in HTML use Embeddable - Site

If you want to use the pic as your signature like a have the flaming bike and my tag use Thumbnail Code - Forum

And so on and so on... hope this answers your questions

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
quote:Originally posted by dude143a

If you want to display your pic directly in to the thread you should use Embeddable - Forum

If you want to email the pics out to somebody use Embeddable - Friends

If you want to put them on your site in HTML use Embeddable - Site

If you want to use the pic as your signature like a have the flaming bike and my tag use Thumbnail Code - Forum

And so on and so on... hope this answers your questions

Stevo
Thanks for the info

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
quote:Originally posted by RockinRuss

I have pics in my gallery, and I just want to use one of them in my signature. How do I do that?

Lets see if i can help you first go to your profile page there you find the signature field (where you already have the STOLEN quote[:0])
after the words you hit enter to have a new line and put the url of your pic in between the IMG thingies like this
[amg]URL[/amg]
the i replaced with a otherwise this info would not be readable
Save your changes (on the bottom of the profile page)
And look there is your pic in the signature!!!

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
quote:Originally posted by RockinRuss

Hmmmm. ???

RTFM
I said clearly to change the Amg's
to i's

[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]
C'mon i know you can do it don't give up now
Here is the teaser

You may need to downsize the pic because it could be too large

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
I download my pictures from my camera to a folder on the hard drive as jpg files. I then resize the pictures, since my camera has 5 megapixel the pictures are to large to upload. I used "JPG 4 eamil" which is a free program you can download form download.com. I then followed the upload procedure on the forum. My first attempts failed until I realized the files were to large. Once resized it worked quite easily. I will be uploading more pictures in the near future to show the added accessories.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Thanks. Now, whoever reads this next will get sick of looking at my photo since it went back and updated all of them. Later, I try to resize it. Now, I get the rswarrior logo replacing my photos when I go to change thingns on my gallery. Aaarrgghhh. FAC: time to go get a beer at Hooters!

·
Registered
208 Posts
THANKS DUDE! I also used this websitehttp://tinypic.com
There I could upload it from my computer, it converted it to the [img...] stuff,
then I copied and pasted into my signature on my profile page. Adding the text to the photo
and resizing it to 140x105 was what I did on my computer first by right clicking on the photo, then saving.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts