RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my Warrior about two years ago from a gentleman that is one of the Sales Managers for the S.E. sales area of the country. I called him yesterday and touched base with him on just what they are saying from the inside and shared with him all of our concerns from the outside. He is the first one to tell me directly that though they are no longer giving definitive answers on when we will have parts to us, they are being told that "ALL" parts to satisfy the recall will be in the US and distributed to all dealers for the update by the end of next month. While this probably doesn't sit well with those of us on this site, at least it is a definitive response from someone on the inside. He couldn't however give me an update on the parts to complete the Stage IV kit that I want, but I took what I got I guess. Just thought I would share. Please don't be mad at me if this information isn't what exactly takes place. Thanks!

·
Registered
620 Posts
Hey Renzy any info is better then sitting here wondering how long this will take. Thanks for the info... I hope it is right [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
I call an owner of a Roadstar who takes his bike to the dealer about two month ago and they will finish his bike today... That was aRoadstar, imagine with a Warrior...

·
Registered
395 Posts
Talked to my dealer yesterday. They have six RoadStars and two Warriors (mine being one of them) waiting in their shop for the parts. He said he talked to the Yami distributor yesterday, and was told they would get one RoadStar kit this month, and one the next. No date was given on when Warrior kits would be in. Dealer said I'd be lucky to be riding by May.

Riding weather has arrived here in Utah. I can't decide whether to go bowling or [xx(] myself.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts