RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a thought about the rswarrior home page.
On the rswarrior home page, "todays poll" asking "what exhaust
are you running"..
Why are manufs like Samson, Hardkrome, and Cobra not shown
as voting choices. These are very popular pipes. Yet you have
Dale Walker listed on there... yea and at 0%... hello...does that
tell ya something.
Also we need to be able to change our vote to be more representive
of what is curently our the bikes. I answered "stock can"
when I first joined rswarrior.com but have my HardKrome's on the way.
Yet no way to show that change.
oh yea..I love this site. It was a big help on install of
the PCS lowering kit last week. I guess all the Dale walker people will be hammering me with ugly replies now!!

* Moved to Site news and comments by Carknee

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
When I voted I put propipe, but I had the stock can, UPS had my Propipe. I knew I wouldn't be able to change my answer. It would be cool if we could.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
quote:Originally posted by FLATDOG
Why are manufs like Samson, Hardkrome, and Cobra not shown
as voting choices. These are very popular pipes.
Those manufacturers are not on there because the system can only have 6 choices. The 6 that are up there are the first 6 that came to my mind.

quote:Yet you have Dale Walker listed on there... yea and at 0%... hello...does that tell ya something.
Yes; it tells me that not many people are running the Dale Walker slip on. What does it tell you?

quote:Also we need to be able to change our vote to be more representive of what is curently our the bikes. I answered "stock can" when I first joined rswarrior.com but have my HardKrome's on the way. Yet no way to show that change.

Can you change your vote for US president after the fact? It isnt an apples to apples comparison, but sometimes votes can not be changed. In this instance maybe, but others questions not always.

quote:
oh yea..I love this site.

Me too! [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

If anyone has ideas for the next vote please email them to me.

Thanks,
CarKnee

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
People in Florida get their vote changed but not by choice. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Super Moderator
8,496 Posts
Yeah, and that vote change put an idiot in the White House... (War, Deficit freefall, tax breaks for the wealthy, loss of social services,... and the list goes on and on)...:~(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts