RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I click on "My Warrior" the "Update your bike" page comes up as it should but all my information is preceded by <UL> or <L1>. I can make changes, edit or add new data but I can't change font size or color. Is this normal? It never used to be this way.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've been experiencing this for some time now. Thought it might correct it self but NSL. I was wondering if I have to change some settings?

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That fix could be a little pricey [:0][/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]quote:Originally posted by floridawarrior1979

I changed computers!

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Thats been happening to me also. Have you guys noticed the tool bar just above the box to type in missing? At my work computer the tool box with font size and colors is there and the type is correct but at home the tool box is not there and the type is irregular.

·
Registered
581 Posts
That happened to me when I updated my computer to the Explorer 7.0 or something like that. Went in and uninstalled that and everything went back to normal w/ no more trouble since. Somebody else on the 4m passed this on to me also.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
The issue is with the WYSIWYG (fancy) editor and IE 7. I tried upgrading the editor, but it crashed the rest of the site, obviously, not good.

I am going to try and upgrade it again tomorrow.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts