RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
28,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The updated new member's FAQ's are posted so we can send members there when appropriate for help screens pointing them to the search fields and various forums and tools. I added a link to the Yamaha oil-level-check video by popular demand even tho that's MC related and not computer system related (because it seems to help). I also cleaned-up the separate how-to-check-oil-level post and will remove it when it doesn't seem to be of any help anymore. The Welcome Mat - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

The updated Documentation Library is started. There's also a post about how to add help screens or even threads that you find helpful. I added a link to the Yamaha oil-level-check video in the oil post by popular demand. Documentation - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

Let me know in the next couple weeks about any issues. Every help screen and every tech document can be saved to your hard drive if desired. In the future, the filenames won't usually change, they will only get a Revision Number (Rev1 etc) meaning that the most recent Rev# is the most improved file should it ever be needed.
This is everything I promised to get done. I have nada left on my punch list.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts