RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone!

It's great to see that so many rswarriors have taken advantage of the Motorcycle Superstore discount code which was posted a few months back. Well, the original code expires today, 10/31/08

THE NEW CODE: C123108RSW

The new code is good through December. Have fun, and please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions.

Best,

Motorcycle Superstore

·
Premium Member
4,412 Posts
Could we sticky this?

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
The order is already in place and you still are willing to offer the discount! Super!! I will remember you when I place my order shortly.

Motorcycle Superstore said:
If you PM me your order info, I'd be more than happy to make sure the savings are applied to the order you made this morning.

Let me know.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Is this coupon still good???? I just entered it (and copy/pasted it) and it says "invalid code" with no price adjustment??

Also, since it was a renewed version of the original BILL coupon, is it the same deal? 6% off and free shipping??

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The code C123108RSW isn't a revised BILL code, it's an exclusive code for rswarrior.com. It's $10 offpurchases of $100 or more. If you're potential purchase is less than that, it won't work. If your potential purchase is $100 or more, please let me know immediately and I will make sure your order is properly processed and the discount is applied.

As for the free shipping,any purchase over $75 is shipped for FREE.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or if I can assist you in any way.

·
Administrator
28,369 Posts
The Bill discount code was here but has expired: http://rswarrior.com/forums/t/119758.aspx

I think these are both good places to shop its just hard to keep them separated in my head sometimes with names that are so similar!

Motorcycle Superstore said:
The code C123108RSW isn't a revised BILL code, it's an exclusive code for rswarrior.com. It's $10 offpurchases of $100 or more. If you're potential purchase is less than that, it won't work. If your potential purchase is $100 or more, please let me know immediately and I will make sure your order is properly processed and the discount is applied.

As for the free shipping,any purchase over $75 is shipped for FREE.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or if I can assist you in any way.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts