RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 167 Posts

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was actually a little sunny and dry today but still cold as heck so I decided to give her a quick bath and take her out for a little spell.

She rides nice on the new CZ wheels and Avon VenomR's!

Insert Image:

68.16 KB

Insert Image:

68.46 KB

Insert Image:

67.54 KB

Insert Image:

56.51 KB

Insert Image:

67.93 KB

Insert Image:

67.74 KB

Insert Image:

71.02 KB

Insert Image:

62.36 KB

Insert Image:

72.09 KB

Insert Image:

65.38 KB

Insert Image:

64.57 KB

Insert Image:

72.22 KB

Insert Image:

45.11 KB

and a few of the R1 fender with stealth adaptor - can you tell where the adaptors are?

Insert Image:

70.57 KB

Insert Image:

80.07 KB

Insert Image:

75.57 KB

Insert Image:

84.28 KB

Insert Image:

79.11 KB

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
JD - lol! thanx, I promised a few folks I would post some better pics when I finally put her together.[8D]

I've got a few more custom pieces that I should get in another couple of weeks so be forewarned, you might see more pics in the near future! lol![/emoticons/emotion-3.gif)]

·
Registered
179 Posts
Your bike came together very nicely. Thanks for the closeups of the front fender mount [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]
Do you have a diagram or picture of the forward bracket under the fork protector part of the fender?
Also this is just my opinion only but i think if your fenders stays were chrome it would balance
out the chrome whith the rest of the bike even better.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
quote:Originally posted by mdfdwarrior

JD - lol! thanx, I promised a few folks I would post some better pics when I finally put her together.[8D]

I've got a few more custom pieces that I should get in another couple of weeks so be forewarned, you might see more pics in the near future! lol![/emoticons/emotion-3.gif)]

Sorry Thom but the bike looks S$%^e [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

1 - 20 of 167 Posts