RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I have been trying to upload some pics of my bike to "my Warrior" I go in and browse and open and then I click on "add image" and it takes a few secs but then nothing!!![/emoticons/emotion-6.gif!] They are jpg's that I am trying to use. Up top in the same screen it says I do not have enough disk space and to delete some images. The prob is that I DO NOT have any images OR at least none that I can see or find any where in my profile gallery area??? Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Dawg......[8D]

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
What is the size of the pic your trying to upload? If it's a big file and you don't know how to compress it, you could email it to me and I'll do it for you.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]Thanks guys, I did download the powertool resizer from microsoft for XP that was recommended on another topic in the help forum.That does not seem to help tho.....?? I guess I'll have to wait for now!![/emoticons/emotion-6.gif] Shame that you have to pay $$ just to show off your ride tho.... It's kind of misleading that you can set up a profile and upload pics to share with other members and then even after resizing and asking questions the answer I get is "cough it up"[B)]
Vector if your offer is good I'll try and e-mail you or let me know what I need to get to you!!
Later all,
Dawg.....

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Sometimes your gallery will not release space even when you've removed the pics. Click on "My Warrior" http://www.rswarrior.com/MyWarrior/ and see how many pics and space you are occupying. Carknee is the only one who can fix this problem. Hang tight, he will see this topic next time he comes on.

As far as uploading limits goes, you get enough space to upload several pics as soon as you register, without donating. Try doing that on delphi. There are over 7000 members on this site, that's a lot of disk space to host pictures. A photo that is 600 pixels wide is usually less than 100kb in size and is plenty big to see. You can always host them elsewhere and link them to you gallery instead of uploading, then you can have as many as you want and as big as you want.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
PITDAWG,
You have 0 images in your directory. Your images are way to large and you need to shrink them down more.

Thanks to everyone who tried to help.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
[xx(][xx(][V]HELP!! LOL!!
Carknee I downloaded the powertool that you recommended in the other topic "shrinking your pics" and am resizing my pics to 680x480 or what ever the smallest setting is?? And still nothing?? I am using Kodak easyshare and they are jpg files. Anyone else used this program?

Thanks to all that have helped!!
Dawg......

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Pitdawg, after you have resized and re-saved the photo in question, right click on it and hit properties. What size is the file? 640 x 480 should be small enough to fit several pics in your gallery.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts