RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

my name is Harry and i wanna buy a warrior for the next season.
I'm here to check out different styles of the warrior and to learn about weak spots and to get some tricks and help.
I'm from germany and i like the warrior very much.
As you perhaps know, yamaha sold the warrior in germany for only three years (2003 - 2005). That makes it a little harder to get one at a reasonable price.

So, wish me luck to get one!!! [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Hi Harry and welcome to the forum. There are a few members from Germany also a few in countrys close that might be able to help locate one with you, I'm sure they will chime in soon.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
I wish you luck. Too bad Yamaha is not marketing the Warrior there. I read a post recently that they will not market the Warrior in Australia. Too bad for you guys. There are times I don't understand marketing.

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
Welcome to the site Harry. 'Timoken' and 'Gerry_the_Viking' are two of our most active German members, there's a map here of the location of other German Warrior riders: http://www.frappr.com/europeanwarriors

Best of luck in your search

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
Good luck to you, Harry. You will find the more you know, the more you will like the Warrior. And once you own one, the more you will love the Warrior.

·
Registered
6,911 Posts
With all the recalls, they finally, only now, got it right, or are we going the way of the Fazer700 / really cool bike - now very rare

can you buy one in the netherlands and bring it home? - good luck

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Welcome aboard and good luck on your search! Only down side I can see is I don't have an unlimited supply of cash to do all the mods I want!LOL

1 - 18 of 18 Posts