RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to change my user name to a more user friendly name. I want to change it to "JOKER". how does one go about it?

·
Registered
308 Posts
kevin, since no one replied i say it is ok. i just dont know how you do it. carknee, can he do it and how does he go about doing it?
tooth

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hey CarKnee,
I was going to start a thread on this topic, but seeing how it's already going, let me ask my question. I also want to change my username. Can you do that for me or do you delete one and start fresh? If it is something you can do, I want to change my username to "DirtyGirl". I keep organizing rides for my womens group (Women On Wheels) and somehow they always end up having to go through dirt or mud and the ladies have started calling me DirtyGirl. I like the name and am having a custom shift linkage made to match. Let me know if it's possible and/or what to do.
Thanks, great website.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Hello CarKnee, I would like to cahnge my user name as well. "Dragginass" is the preferred name. Thanks in advance. So far I have found answers to every question I've had without ever needing to actually ask. You're search feature is primo and you're archives are very well laid out. Thanks again.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Hello once again. I bet you hate people who can't make up their mind. However, if you change my username once more (wife induced) I won't bother you again with this. The preferred name this time is "Wolfhound". Thanks a bunch bro.

·
Registered
421 Posts
its more common for your freinds(might need new ones)to tack a handle on you, usually something that you do or have done...something stupid. my brother calls me poncho cause I live in Texas so mines a keeper. but can I get changed a whole bunch of others names? with some input from the gang we could come up with some real winners. what dya say there ol 'big top'?

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Please send all nae change requests to me via email... It takes a little while for me to do it and I have alist of things I need to do. This way if it is in my inbox I will get to it eventually.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts