RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
quote:Originally posted by JeffHankins

Its not that easy. You can not delete you e-mail address there for I can not reregester.

Try changing the email with a bogus one. Then us your good email to reregister. try [email protected].

·
Registered
5,332 Posts
Why re-register? Carknee can change anything you want him to. Just send him a PM and he'll help you out.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Sorry to say he does not. I have asked him a few months ago to change mine in to Stevo on forum and PM. No responce= NO CAN DO???

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
That can't be. I'm pretty sure that Crumbtray used to have a different user name. Something with "R6" in it.

quote:Originally posted by dude143a

Sorry to say he does not. I have asked him a few months ago to change mine in to Stevo on forum and PM. No responce= NO CAN DO???

·
Registered
5,332 Posts
I used to have a different screen name when I first logged onto the site. Man, that was many, many moons ago!!!!

But anyway, Carknee changed it for me when I needed it.

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
quote:Originally posted by dude143a

Same here, no response to my PM[V]...maybe I need to start donating more each year.[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts